SIM card hasn't arrived

Bodani
Bodani Posts: 3 Lüm Member
edited February 7 in Community Help

It has been 5 days since I registered my account and ordered the SIM card. The tracking of SIM card shows me the same message that it takes a few hours to set up tracking. There is no way to reach LUM and get an answer. I hope I haven't made a mistake by signing up with this provider. Anyone out there received any communication from LUM over the last 5 business days?

Answers

• Lüm Mobile
    Lüm Mobile Posts: 360 Lüm Admin
    edited December 2021

We found an issue with SIM shipment. We've contacted our warehouse and will be making sure the missed SIMs get shipped as soon as possible. Sorry for the delay!

• Bodani
    Bodani Posts: 3 Lüm Member

I ordered the SIM counting on the information you had provided about delivery time on your site (see the image below). Now I am forced to subscribe another month of my existing cell plan (over $100) while my membership with Lum is also paid for the same period. Not a very good start on another promise you make on your site ('Don't Waste Your Money'). Not a very happy beginning!

• Nayan
    Nayan Posts: 1 Lüm Member
    edited August 2022

The same is my case, I ordered 2 nos SIM on 5th Aug 22 but it is still not delivered on 11th Aug 22.

• H-Man
    H-Man Posts: 291 Lüm Super User

@Lüm Mobile@goatsucker please raise a ticket in your Lum account.

@Lüm Mobile

• Lüm Mobile
    Lüm Mobile Posts: 360 Lüm Admin

Hello @goatsucker,

We can see that your SIM is out for delivery and should arrive in a day or two.

Thanks.

• Mee2
    Mee2 Posts: 2 Lüm Member

My SIM was not delivered by Canada post. The tracking info indicates it was delivered today but it wasn't delivered to my address, so |I have no idea what to do now. Will I get another SIM delivered or do I need to close the account and sign up again? Nobody seems to be available either by chat or by phone for me to find out.

• H-Man
    H-Man Posts: 291 Lüm Super User

Please raise a ticket in your lüm account @Mee2

Also verify your address in your Lüm account.