Added Text and Talk to my plan..not showing up as added..but my credit card has been charged..

Likal
Likal Posts: 17 Lüm Member
edited March 2022 in Community Help

I just added Text and Talk to my plan after a month of usage. A pop up notice came up saying my payment didn't go through...but yet my credit card was charged. It even shows up in my payment history on my profile. I did not get an email from Lum either..I have my preferences set to receive emails for all transactions. When I click on that payment history to download receipt..nothing shows up..just keeps trying to load page. I don't know if this is a glitch..but I don't want to assume it worked and then have my calls/texts continue to come out of my data..It doesn't show up as being added to my plan either..I don't want to try adding it again..in case they charge my credit card again....I also find the website and app very glitchy and randomly get logged out or when I log in..the main page is blank..I have new devices / laptop and up to date software..so it must have something to do with Lum software???

Any suggestions??

Answers

• Lüm Mobile
    Lüm Mobile Posts: 361 Lüm Admin

Hi there,

I've raised a ticket with my backend folks to look into this.

• Likal

Thank you for the quick response, much appreciated! I sent a more detailed message through the open ticket as well!

• Likal

Thank you for the excellent customer service with the issue I had today.

• Lüm Mobile
    Lüm Mobile Posts: 361 Lüm Admin

You’re welcome! Glad we were able to fix it :)