Trouble porting number

Alistair
Alistair Posts: 4 Lüm Member

Trying to activate my SIM and port my old SaskTel number and I get this:

Oops! Something went wrong with your number port, see the reason below and try again.

Problem with the number port

I "raised a trouble ticket" yesterday but haven't heard anything.

Help?!

Best Answer

• Lüm Mobile
    Lüm Mobile Posts: 361 Lüm Admin
    Answer ✓

Hi there,

Please use the ticketing system for 1 on 1 assistance. We responded with instructions but didn't hear back if they worked or not. Your son may not have notifications turned on to see our messages. They're located in Lüm>Help in the app.

Answers

• Lüm Mobile

Please check your ticket from yesterday. We asked you a question and you didn't respond.

• Alistair

Hi. Responded with phone number. Your ticket says wrong MDN, but the phone number is correct. It is a Sasktel number, prepaid account under my mother's name. Could that be the issue?

• Lüm Mobile

It showed you selected SaskTel Landline instead of SaskTel Mobility. Also as long as you're added on the account and can make changes without her, you should be able to port in.

• Alistair

WE NEED THIS ESCALATED! We have now tried it about a dozen times and we keep getting a message to say that it is NOT WORKING. "There was a problem moving your number to Lum mobile." Please tell us how we can resolve this. We wanted to move from the Sasktel Prepaid account over to Lum before the billing month was over, and now we have just been auto billed on Saskatel Prepaid for another month! It has been 11 days since we signed on to Lum and we still do not have service. We are beyond frustrated to say the very least.

• Alistair

This is Alistair's mum, writing. I have watched him enter every detail and they are all correct. I believe that we need someone to call us and assist. This is not working. I realize that you are a "self-service" provider; however, at least a little help getting set up would be appreciated.