Voicemail Issues

Lüm Mobile
Lüm Mobile Posts: 361 Lüm Admin
edited February 7 in Community Help

Hi there,

Check out this FAQ if you are experiencing issues accessing voicemails using third party services such as YouMail. Here is the link for the FAQ: https://help.lum.ca/kb/articles/90-third-party-voicemail-issues

Thanks.

Tagged:

Comments

• JeffK
    JeffK Posts: 10 Lüm Member

Regarding the link you posted, should we be contacting Lum if we use You mail, or will you send an update once it’s figured out?

• Lüm Mobile

Hello there,

We’re currently working on a voicemail solution and will offer it in the future. But if you need voicemail right now, you can use apps such as YouMail.

Thanks.

• Lüm Mobile

Hi there,

We expect to have the forwarding issue resolved soon but we don't have any further details to share about voicemail at this time.

Thanks

• Mikeinsask
    Mikeinsask Posts: 1 Lüm Member

Is there an update on this issue? I have forwarding issues as well. I have found that call forwarding works depending on where I call my lum # from. If I call from my house/land number I get out of service. If I call with another cell it forwards properly to my voicemail #.

• GailL
    GailL Posts: 1 Lüm Member

My voice mail from You Mail is not working properly, despite receiving feedback that it’s been activated successfully. Call Forward no answer doesn’t work (callers get dead air), yet call forward busy or interrupt works fine. I’ve re-entered the forwarding numbers, checked VoLTE settings and numerous other tweeks. Does Lum need to adjust my call routing?.

• SAW01
    SAW01 Posts: 1 Lüm Member

Also having problems with Youmail forwarding but not picking up. Any solution yet?

• Lüm Mobile

Hello there,

We are working on the voicemail implementation, but for now if you are having troubles with YouMail forwarding, please create a trouble ticket and we will provide you with a temporary solution.

Thanks

• JDawG
    JDawG Posts: 2 Lüm Member

Did the YouMail issues ever get resolved? I was put on the temporary Lum voicemail while this issue was ongoing, and I recently got an email notifying me that my temporary voicemail box is going away.

I'd love to go back to YouMail if the issue is fixed.

• Lüm Mobile

Hello there,

Your temporary voicemail service will be turned down on Tuesday, October 3, 2023.  

If you haven’t purchased our new voicemail service before that date, your mailbox will be deleted, and you will lose any saved messages. 

We’ve also made improvements to call forwarding for voicemail apps such as YouMail so you can also switch to that. It’s your choice!

Thanks

• occs
    occs Posts: 7 Lüm Member

The link to this article is no longer available. Is there a new article to refer to?

• Lüm Mobile

Hello occs

There is a new thread that can be found here -> Does Lum Voicemail work with iOS 17 Live Voicemail Feature? — Member Forum

Also, if you click on the FAQs at the top of this page, it will open a search bar.

Simply type in voicemail, and you will be presented with a number of options. Hopefully one will have an answer for your question / situation.

Lum Support

• MelB
    MelB Posts: 1 Lüm Member

Hello there. I have had Lum for about a month and I love it but I can't seem to access my voicemail call. It's asking for a temporary PIN number but I don't know what that is. Can you send me one or let me know what to do?

Thanks

• Lüm Mobile
    edited November 2023

Hi MelB

If you subscribe to voicemail through Lum Mobile, your temporary PIN is your 10 digit phone number.

You should also be prompted to change your voicemail PIN at that time.

If you need any more help, please raise a trouble ticket and we can have a closer look.

Lum Support