Existing customer deal

Options
mrkyle
mrkyle Posts: 18 Lüm Member
edited February 7 in Community Help

I recently saw your promo for new clients, 1 buck for 3 months and 6 GB. Pretty great deal for someone new .... what about rewarding your existing customers? What about renew early for a discount? Or a sale on data? I think that would be a great idea.

Comments

• Lüm Mobile
    Lüm Mobile Posts: 361 Lüm Admin
    Options

Hi Kyle,

I do agree that we need to continue to provide deals to our customers. There are plans to offer more deals coming soon, since the $1 promo is obviously an opportunity for us to obtain only new customers.

• MikeC
    MikeC Posts: 4 Lüm Member
    Options

I have to agree on this, should also be looking after existing customers with promos to keep them as a customer. Also just noticed the $1 deal for the 6gb and 3 months. That is a $79 savings for what an existing customer would pay for the same things.

• Rod
    Rod Posts: 3 Lüm Member
    Options

I guess this is customer acquisition. After a year of working out the kinks they must be looking at spending to grow the business.....a good thing for all of us. Hopefully someday we will see some perks for existing customers.

• mrkyle
    Options

I want to bump this up and keep this in mind for Lum. Please reward us loyal, existing customers!

• MikeC
    MikeC Posts: 4 Lüm Member
    Options

Tried to refer 2 users who signed up and the promotion was suspended because New Users were getting a sweet deal. 2 weeks after a $25 referral promotion starts again and new users are getting 10gb data and no deals on top ups for existing users again.

• H-Man
    H-Man Posts: 305 Lüm Super User
    Options

Refer and earn is back again. So you can earn upto $50 in referrals with each renewal. Lüm has also introduced new data buckets bringing price per GB to almost $2/GB.

• mrkyle
    Options

This isn't really anything new or an actual reward for existing members. Referrals were there last year and anyone can buy the data at a better rate. It's nice these options are here, but I'm talking a great promo for existing customers