unable to change call forwarding settings

zmr
zmr Posts: 2 Lüm Member

I am unable to change my call forwarding settings. This is a problem, because I accidentally set it up to always forward. Which means that I no longer receive calls on my cell phone.

Is there a way to have my forwarding settings reset?

I also tried submitting a ticket but was unable to, due to not being able to select a sub category.

Answers

• zmr
    zmr Posts: 2 Lüm Member

Update:

I reinstalled the app, and that allowed me to submit a ticket for this issue.

• H-Man
    H-Man Posts: 302 Lüm Super User

You can go in your phone's settings and set call forwarding for the time being if the Lum app isn't working for you.

• Lüm Mobile
    Lüm Mobile Posts: 361 Lüm Admin

Hello,

We are working on to fix the issue which is not allowing you to change the call forwarding settings, till then you can send us a ticket and we can change the settings on behalf of you until the issue has been fixed.

Thanks

• Gman1993
    Gman1993 Posts: 1 Lüm Member

Is there an ETA on getting this resolved? I'm glad that Lum has provided a carrier VM for the interim but being charged triple voice time 2x for the call and call-forward and 1x to call into VM to listen is kind of annoying. With the YouMail and text print out I didn't have to waste time and money retrieving my VM's.