How to receive technical support re "Mobile Network Status Disconnected"

DBRES15
DBRES15 Posts: 2 Lüm Member
edited February 7 in Community Help

I few days ago I noticed I did not have any mobile data. Most of the time I am on Wi-Fi so I was hoping it was a temporary issue. Today I did some investigating and found that when I turn off Wi-Fi, I can place calls and send text but I have no data access. I have been using LUM since July 2022 and this is my first issue. I have 19 GIGS of data in my account. Today I noticed in my SIM card status that the Mobile network state is marked as disconnected. This didn't change when I turned on/off wi-fi. (I checked a similar Samsung phone, that is using SaskTel as the carrier, showed this setting toggling from disconnected to connected when Wi-Fi was turned off and on. Since the setting is information only, I can't click on it to connect it. Restarting the phone didn't make any difference. The only setting I found that was a possible lead was the phones battery level had dropped a few days ago putting the phone into battery saver mode which included stopping 5G but turning battery saver off etc. didn't help. Does this mean that because LUM doesn't provide tech support (like a help line) I could be stuck with 19 GIGs of data that can only be used for voice and text?

Any assistance is welcomed and appreciated!

Doug

Answers

• DBRES15
    DBRES15 Posts: 2 Lüm Member

After submitting this, I found a post with instructions on how to submit a trouble ticket. Trouble Ticket ID: 10081 was opened with this information

• H-Man
    H-Man Posts: 302 Lüm Super User

Are you sure you have mobile data enabled? When wifi is turned off, do you see LTE or 3G or H+ symbol beside the signal bars on your phone?

Also, is this a new issue?

• Joe
    Joe Posts: 1 Lüm Member

Hi Everyone

I have finally succeeded in registering my phone with lum but when i tried to go to my gmail account it said you are connected to network.

Could someone help me please?

Thank you.

Joe