Can't log in to my Lum account

Options
occs
occs Posts: 7 Lüm Member

I'm trying to log into our account from the page https://mylum.lum.ca/#/auth/login but after entering e-mail and password into the pop-up, it disappears, and I'm back at the original page. This page flashes briefly, and the "Log In" button briefly changes to say something like "keycloak."

I tried resetting my password in case that was the issue, and I can log into this help forum no problem, so I know that the login / password is not the issue.

I've tried on the android app, as well as Chrome, Edge, and Firefox on PC. Same issue.

Comments

• Lüm Mobile
    Lüm Mobile Posts: 366 Lüm Admin
    Options

Hi there,

We've emailed you from our support@lum.ca mailbox. Please check your email to receive updates. Thanks!

• H-Man
    H-Man Posts: 303 Lüm Super User
    edited October 2023
    Options

Lum has a calculator on the website you can utilize to estimate your monthly cost. Monthly cost can be brought down by signing up for 1 year membership instead of 3 months and purchasing larger data buckets.

Lum doesn't offer international texting outside of US and Mexico. So you won't be able to send sms or make calls outside these 3 countries. Unless you use apps like WhatsApp and Facebook Messenger etc.