Can't Log in

Options
Mau
Mau Posts: 9 Lüm Member
edited February 7 in Community Help

I can't log into my account. I refreshed, cleared cache and cookies and also used MS Edge and FireFox and still can't log in. I also reset my PW using the forgot password link. I was in the process of linking an account to my existing account and I was almost done when I got log out to this page and I can't seem to log back in since then.

Answers

• H-Man
    H-Man Posts: 307 Lüm Super User
    Options

Hi,

The Log in window shows up as a pop-up window so just ensure you don't have a pop-up blocker enabled.

• Mau
    Options

I am able to get the log in window (pop up window )and enter my credentials, but it seems to just refresh the page and brings me back to the same page attached in my screenshot

• H-Man
    H-Man Posts: 307 Lüm Super User
    Options

Try to clear your browser history. I.e. cookies and cache. Then make sure if you have any browser plug-ins those are also disabled. Alternatively, you can try on another device also to see if it's working.

• Lüm Mobile
    Lüm Mobile Posts: 369 Lüm Admin
    Options

Do you have any difference when trying on a different device? On mobile data, etc?

• Mau
    Options

I can't log in to mylum.lum.ca on using any browser on multiple devices. I can log in using the App on my mobile device, but the issue seems to be with the website for me. I cleared cache,cookies browsers and no change. This issue started when I was logged in to my account on a browser, and was in the process of managing my linked accounts.

• Lüm Mobile
    Options

Sounds like an issue with our SSO program. I'll send this to my programmers to look at your account.

• Lüm Mobile
    Options

We figured out the issue has to do with parent/child accounts. We've fixed Mau's issue and are checking with our programmers on how to make sure this doesn't happen for anyone else.