How long does it take to have an issue addressed when you submit a ticket?

Options
Ste111
Ste111 Posts: 2 Lüm Member

I have been trying to fix an issue with Lum, its been 6 hours and I have not gotten a response to the ticket I filed. I am unable to call or text which is a serious issue for me since my mother is in the hospital and I am unable to contact family members. Is there another way I can contact Lum?

Answers

• H-Man
    H-Man Posts: 304 Lüm Super User
    Options

@Lum_Mobile please assist.

• Lüm Mobile
    Lüm Mobile Posts: 367 Lüm Admin
    Options

Hi there,

We would like to sincerely apologize for the technical issues and outages, but mostly for the miscommunication faults on our side. We understand how important connectivity is, and to be down for multiple days with limited communication can be frustrating. 

I want to assure you that we have been working diligently with our teams to resolve the issues, and as of this morning, the service should be working and operating as expected. We responded to your trouble ticket via email as that's how our support model operates and works. 

If you are still experiencing issues with service, please let us know in the existing trouble ticket as we'd be more than happy to assist. We appreciate your patience and hope we can resolve this together. 

The Lum Team