Cannot receive calls

Options
Red Leader
Red Leader Posts: 1 Lüm Member

Says phone number is not in service when called. Can call out though.is there a trick to fix this???

Comments

• Kathryn
    Kathryn Posts: 1 Lüm Member
    Options

My sister and I are both with Lum. We were trying to call each other tonight and kept getting the same message that the number was disconnected and no longer in service. Either that or the call would just fail. I am able to call other non-Lum numbers though.

This is really annoying and makes me want to leave Lum because it has happened before and I got no support. I have turned my VoLTE off, I’ve restarted my phone, removed and re re-inserted my SIM card.

I’m at a loss and super frustrated right now. Hoping someone can help me out.

• H-Man
    H-Man Posts: 304 Lüm Super User
    Options

I am also having the same issue. Hopefully we can get an update soon @Lum_Mobile

• H-Man
    Options

@Kathryn I have turned my VoLTE off and things seem to be working for me now. Hopefully the issue is resolved for you also...

• Rod
    Rod Posts: 3 Lüm Member
    Options

Same problem for my wife and I. Did volte off and it worked now again it is not

• H-Man
    Options

@cartstep turn VoLTE off and toggle airplane mode once or twice. That seems to work for me for now.

• Lüm Mobile
    Lüm Mobile Posts: 367 Lüm Admin
    Options

Hi there,

Due to a province wide outage that lasted from around 7pm to 12am last night, some of our customers may have experienced some service issues, such as SOS, dropped calls, or intermittent service. The good news is that the problem is fixed and everything should be back to normal. However, if you are still facing any issues, please try toggling airplane mode first. If that does not work, please raise a ticket and we will be happy to help you as soon as possible.

Thanks,

Lüm Support