Not receiving texts or calls

Options
ALewis
ALewis Posts: 3 Lüm Member

I haven’t been receiving calls or texts from non-iPhone numbers in a couple days. Has anyone else been able to get it to come back on? I have data and an active membership.

Comments

• H-Man
    H-Man Posts: 303 Lüm Super User
    Options

Toggle airplane mode on and off a few times. There aren't any issues with the service currently. If you continue to have problems, raise a ticket in your Lüm account.

• Pam11
    Pam11 Posts: 5 Lüm Member
    Options

I have been having the same issue since Friday. Did the toggle trick and sent in a Lum ticket, still waiting to rectify this issue.

• Lüm Mobile
    Lüm Mobile Posts: 366 Lüm Admin
    Options

Hi all! There were some issues that started on Friday and continued over the weekend that did not allow calls and texts to be received. Technology can be quite complex sometimes, and to be transparent, the department that would have to resolve this issue was not open over the weekend. Despite our efforts over the weekend to explore potential workarounds by engaging with various teams, we were unsuccessful. I assure you that they started working on this first thing this morning. I was advised last that they have identified the issue and are just working on the fix. If you have not raised a ticket yet, please do so.

Once the matter is resolved on our end, which should be very soon, a simple reboot on your part should suffice.

We appreciate your understanding and patience.

Thanks,

Lüm Support