SaskTel Business Port Issue

Options
UncleBruce
UncleBruce Posts: 2 Lüm Member

Hi. I’m new to Lüm and so far my experience has been mixed. I ported my number with no issues. My service has been great. No complaints. I tried to port my wife’s number. Same account as mine. Also on a sasktel business plan. It didn’t work. It’s been two weeks now and it still isn’t working. I’ve probably spent 6 hours on this issue this far. Lüm thinks they have a solution. It doesn’t work. I call sasktel and they have a solution. It doesn’t work. Has anyone else had this issue? It’s incredibly frustrating. I’m now getting the farewell from Sasktel text but then I get a something went wrong email from Lüm.

I also ported my daughter’s number with no issues. There’s something funky and no one can figure it out. Thoughts? Please help.

Answers

• Lüm Mobile
    Lüm Mobile Posts: 365 Lüm Admin
    Options

Hello UncleBruce,

I understand the frustration this has caused, and I have replied to the original trouble ticket with details and instructions on how to restart the process.

We had to get a few teams involved to do some manual work in the backend. This should work now, once again, please review the original trouble ticket, and follow the steps provided to try the process once more.

Thanks for choosing the Lum Community!

We appreciate you.

• UncleBruce
    UncleBruce Posts: 2 Lüm Member
    Options

Thanks for the help. After a crazy amount of time, the port in finally worked.