Service outages

Options
GorramBatman
GorramBatman Posts: 1 Lüm Member

I just switched to Lum yesterday and so far, two of the three calls I have made have died suddenly mid-conversation with a message saying "I'm sorry, your call cannot be completed". I get the same message if I try to call them back. It seems to take several minutes before I'm able to make or receive calls again. During one of those incidents, both Lum's website and their app were down as well (all other sites worked fine so it wasn't an internet problem). Text messages still went through, though.

Is this normal or is Lum just having issues today?

Comments

• Bigd
    Bigd Posts: 3 Lüm Member
    Options

Surprised to see no feedback from LUM ... do they leave us readers with no explanation?

did this outage affect all of SaskTel? whole country? or just LUM?

• Lüm Mobile
    Lüm Mobile Posts: 364 Lüm Admin
    Options

Hi there,

We want to clarify the purpose of our community forums. The forums are designed as a space for members to help each other. While we do participate in discussions from time to time, it's important to note that for personalized assistance and detailed investigation into specific account-related matters, the most effective way to reach us is by raising a ticket through your account.

By submitting a ticket, you allow us to gather all the necessary details and provide a more tailored response to your individual situation. This helps us maintain the privacy and security of your account while ensuring that your concerns are thoroughly addressed. If you are still experiencing issues, we encourage you to raise a ticket.

Thanks,

Lüm Support