Sim card shipping

CDNinSK
CDNinSK Posts: 4 Lüm Member
edited February 7 in Community Help

So I ordered a sim card on the weekend and almost instantly got an email saying my sim card has shipped with a Canada Post tracking number of: a blank space. If I go into tracking it says it has been delivered, which it has not. I assume it is thinking that from Saturday until Wednesday it SHOULD have arrived. Now I'm pretty sure it would not have been shipped on the Saturday or Sunday so that would be why no tracking number but then why would the system send out that email? Why is it saying delivered?

Comments

• Lüm Mobile
    Lüm Mobile Posts: 361 Lüm Admin

Hi there,

I'll get someone to check why the shipping email sent early. It shows on your account that it was put in a community mailbox today.

• CDNinSK
    edited December 2021

Ok, will go check again, thanks

Ok, yes it was there, I must have checked before the mail was delivered today.

• CDNinSK
    edited December 2021

Ok, now the scan bar code doesn't work. I hit scan bar code and a screen with a blue box opens....and does nothing. NEXT button is greyed out

• CDNinSK

I typed the bar code in manually and got it to work, but must be an issue with the scan.

• Lüm Mobile

Thanks we’ll look into it!

• PAW54
    PAW54 Posts: 4 Lüm Member

My wife and I both signed up for lum and received emails with blank tracking numbers. Is there any way of finding what the tracking numbers are?

• Lüm Mobile

This means your SIM hasn't been sent to Canada Post yet.

https://help.lum.ca/kb/articles/1

• PAW54
    PAW54 Posts: 4 Lüm Member

And yet in the app it says I will receive on Dec. 21

• Lüm Mobile

It's with our warehouse and will give a rough estimate on the date.