How do I check how much data I have left?

Deyel
Deyel Posts: 11 Lüm Member
edited February 26 in Community Help

How do I check how much data I have left?

Is there somewhere that displays how much of the data that I purchased is left?

Best Answer

• Lüm Mobile
    Lüm Mobile Posts: 361 Lüm Admin
    Answer ✓

A more detailed breakdown is available under "My usage" on the dashboard for the data you've used. I can add a suggestion for the ability to change from GB to MB on the Dashboard.

Answers

• Lüm Mobile

It will say how much data you have left when you open the app.

• Deyel

The dashboard does not seem to update. It still says 25.00GB even though I have used some data.

• Lüm Mobile

It looks like you're connected to Wi-Fi. The dashboard rounds to the closest value. You're at 24.99756104685366 GB.

• Deyel

I think the issue is the precision. Could it show in MB rather than GB?

• Stokd
    Stokd Posts: 4 Lüm Member

The app itself is unclear, period. Is the data amount what's been used or what's remaining? And the reporting for usage is completely useless, I don't need to see 130kb was sent or received on the minute, I want daily or weekly totals. Who designed this app anyway? It's pretty awful. No thought put into its users whatsoever.

• Lüm Mobile

We've asked in a request for hourly/daily/weekly totals in an upcoming patch. For now you can use built in data usage and subtracting the amount left from the amount you've purchased.

• Ricker
    Ricker Posts: 1 Lüm Member

Why does dashboard not show how much data I have!

• Lüm Mobile

Can you try un-installing the app and then re-installing it? And see if that works for you?

• EricN
    EricN Posts: 11 Lüm Member

To keep this simple - tonight (Feb 15/24) my data is showing 88.4, I started with 95 when I joined. (Seems to me there was a 10GB bonus for joining but that's separate)k, does that mean I have used 6.4GB since joining? I can do the math from there, as far as what I need to know.

Thanks!

• Lüm Mobile

Hi Eric, if you purchased a 95GB plan and received 10GB bonus data you would have had a balance of 105GB to start. If your balance shows 88.4GB remaining you have used 16.4GB. You are able to create a ticket from your account if you have any questions related to this.

Thanks,

Lüm Support