Lüm representative needed

Likal
Likal Posts: 17 Lüm Member
edited September 2022 in Community Help

My family member and myself are still having issues with calls. Turned VoLTE back on as instructed, but we are unable to make or receive calls with it turned on. Turned off VoLTE and I can make and receive calls, but my family member can only make calls, received are not going through. We have gone through all the trouble shooting instructions many times..still not working.

We have been using Lüm since March 2022…never any problems. Problems started last week for 3 family members who are using Lüm.

Comments

• H-Man
    H-Man Posts: 302 Lüm Super User

Please disable all call forwarding and if you have any voicemails enabled, disable those also... Then see if you can receive calls. Also, try your sim cards in another phone or the one phone that is able to make and receive calls. Hopefully with these steps we can narrow down what the issue on hand is.

• Likal

Sounds good..I will let you know if it works.

• Likal
    edited September 2022

I have done everything you suggested and my family members phone still will not receive calls, but calling out works. Both our phones cannot receive or make calls with VoLTE on. Mine works to receive and make calls with VoLTE off. We both have the exact same model of iPhones (7 plus - 128GB storage) All software is updated as far as we can. Youmail deactivated on both phones. I switched SIM cards and it’s still an issue with my family members number..my sim works in her phone, but only with VoLTE off. Neither of us have call forwarding activated. We have reset network settings, rebooted our phones numerous times, toggled airplane mode on and off, taken out SIM cards, switched SIM card..not sure what the problem is??

My family member switched her auto renew from a 3 month plan to a yearly plan- it was successful on September 16. That’s probably when she thinks she stopped receiving calls, even with VoLTE off. All payments went through, and dashboard shows 359 days left on her plan.

• H-Man
    H-Man Posts: 302 Lüm Super User

Thank you for trying out all those steps. @Lum_Mobile please take a look into this issue.

• Likal

I did a search for similar issues and found this one from another member from March, could this be the problem?

• Likal

@Lum_Mobile just wondering if anyone is looking into this situation?

• Lüm Mobile
    Lüm Mobile Posts: 361 Lüm Admin

Yes we are! We'll keep communicating on the ticket you submitted but if there's anything helpful for a larger audience, we'll post it here.

• Likal

Thank you! I appreciate it.