DATA USEAGE

Devin D
Devin D Posts: 4 Lüm Member
edited February 7 in Community Help

I HAVE TALK AND TEXTS MY DATA IS GETTING CHARGED EACH MONTH PUT WHERE IS IT GOING NOT TO MY DATE

Comments

• H-Man
    H-Man Posts: 291 Lüm Super User

Not sure I follow the question. Is your data being deducted even though you have a Talk & Text add-on?

Data will be deducted for MMS (picture and video messages)

• Devin D

thank you he is special needs this is how he talks we have to see him he is going though 25gb a month is there any way to make it lee money a month

• H-Man
    H-Man Posts: 291 Lüm Super User

Hello,

In your Lüm account settings there is an option for auto data recharge. This option allows you to:

A) automatically recharge the data as you are running low, or

B) recharge the data on a specified date.

You can also turn this option off. If you are using too much data you feel. Then you need to figure out what is using all the data.

• Devin D

thankyou from mom he needs to see us when he phones us on facetimes so we can see him

• Devin D

DOES LUM ANY SPECIAL PLAN FOR SPECIAL NEEDS PEOPLE,,, WHO CAN NOT READ OR WRITE MUST BE SEEN ON FACE TIME TO TALK THANKS MOM VANIS

• Lüm Mobile
    Lüm Mobile Posts: 360 Lüm Admin

Hi there,

At Lum we do not have any special plans for people with special needs. However, we do have an accessibility declaration form where individuals with special needs can declare their accessibility requirements. The self declaration accessibility form can be found here: https://help.lum.ca/kb/articles/26-accessibility-information

Thanks.