what canadian companies exist for voice mail that can work with lum call forwarding???

Member.forum.nickname
Member.forum.nickname Posts: 2 Lüm Member

Can you please suggest a Canadian company to go to for voice mail services since you don't provide it and your knowledge base links to YouMail.com but this is an American company? I don't want to have to do business with companies based in the states for my mobile services.

Answers

• Member.forum.nickname
    Member.forum.nickname Posts: 2 Lüm Member

I'm disappointed that I bought a year subscription and 25Gb data without realizing (my fault) you don't have voice mail service. Why don't you provide this service (it seems like it is a pretty basic thing) and do you plan to in the future?

• H-Man
    H-Man Posts: 291 Lüm Super User
    edited July 2022

Traditional voicemail is costly and outdated. It often requires support also when things don't always work correctly. Providers like YouMail and others provide a modern solution to Voicemail which is more feature rich than traditional voicemail provided through carriers.

YouMail is perfectly capable of working with your Lum service, free of charge; however, if you still feel that you would like alternative options. I can suggest two apps:

• Fongo
    • TextNow

Both companies are based out of Ontario. You can register on them and get a Canadian phone number that you can forward your unattended Lum calls to... They both offer visual voicemail.