what canadian companies exist for voice mail that can work with lum call forwarding???

Options
Member.forum.nickname
Member.forum.nickname Posts: 2 Lüm Member

Can you please suggest a Canadian company to go to for voice mail services since you don't provide it and your knowledge base links to YouMail.com but this is an American company? I don't want to have to do business with companies based in the states for my mobile services.

Answers

• Member.forum.nickname
    Member.forum.nickname Posts: 2 Lüm Member
    Options

I'm disappointed that I bought a year subscription and 25Gb data without realizing (my fault) you don't have voice mail service. Why don't you provide this service (it seems like it is a pretty basic thing) and do you plan to in the future?

• H-Man
    H-Man Posts: 306 Lüm Super User
    edited July 2022
    Options

Traditional voicemail is costly and outdated. It often requires support also when things don't always work correctly. Providers like YouMail and others provide a modern solution to Voicemail which is more feature rich than traditional voicemail provided through carriers.

YouMail is perfectly capable of working with your Lum service, free of charge; however, if you still feel that you would like alternative options. I can suggest two apps:

• Fongo
    • TextNow

Both companies are based out of Ontario. You can register on them and get a Canadian phone number that you can forward your unattended Lum calls to... They both offer visual voicemail.