Cannot make or receive calls with iPhone 7plus and iPhone X

Options
Likal
Likal Posts: 17 Lüm Member

I just tried to make a call and I got a message saying it could not complete my call at this time.

I tried calling a few different numbers and get the same message.

A family member and myself have iPhone 7 pluses and another family member has an iPhone X.

We are all on the Lüm network, and none of us can make or receive calls today.

We updated our software the other day, so I’m not sure if it’s an iPhone issue or a Lüm issue.

I have reset my phone, turned cellular data on and off, turned airplane mode on and off.

I may try removing my sim next, but wanted to check first to see if there was an outage per chance?

Thank you,

Lisa

Answers

• Lüm Mobile
    Lüm Mobile Posts: 368 Lüm Admin
    edited September 2022
    Options

Hi there,

We just started getting reports of this. We believe VoLTE calls are failing at this time. Can you temporarily disable VoLTE on your phone while we work on this issue? Instructions can be found here. Please let us know if it makes a difference or not.

• Likal
    Options

Thank you for the prompt reply!

Yes that has fixed the issue!

I will check back later to see when VoLTE is back in working order!

Lisa

• Likal
    edited September 2022
    Options

Can we turn VoLTE back on? Has the issue been resolved?

• Lüm Mobile
    Lüm Mobile Posts: 368 Lüm Admin
    Options

Yes, you can re-enable VoLTE. We removed the alert from the forum and updated all tickets.

• RichardSch
    RichardSch Posts: 1 Lüm Member
    Options

hi I got a ticket #11748 on Sept 1st indicating a problem with my phone. It is now Sept 4th and I have still not received a solution for my problem. Could you please advise where this issue is at