my service was not restored despite paying outstanding bill

Options
Justwelding
Justwelding Posts: 4 Lüm Member

I tried to pay my outstanding bill of $62.42, however after confirming the amount by pressing OK, then it says confirm purchase it charged to my debit card, the website did not show a confirmation of payment, so I tried paying again multiple times. nothing happened, my service was not restored. however my bank account shows that 62.42 was withdrawn from my account 10 times, this is a huge mistake. I would like a refund of the total amount that was accidently given out because even though I apparently paid the amount owed, my service was not restored. I'm very upset about this! I included account activity receipt to show that the amounts were taken out of my account.

Comments

• H-Man
    H-Man Posts: 302 Lüm Super User
    Options

Hi logon to your Lum account and look under 'Payment History' if it shows all those transactions. Secondly, Lum doesn't have bills... You just pay for the membership every 3 months or 1 year and buy data as needed.

If the payments do show up under payment history, then raise a trouble ticket in your Lüm account and someone should be able to look into it for you and resolve it.

• Justwelding
    Justwelding Posts: 4 Lüm Member
    Options

I did raise a trouble ticket, I'm still waiting for a response... thanks for your response.

• Lüm Mobile
    Lüm Mobile Posts: 366 Lüm Admin
    Options

Hi @Justwelding, we jumped on your ticket right away within an hour of receiving it, and we're really sorry for any hassle you've been through. It turns out there was a system hiccup, and unfortunately, it led to your manual payments not getting recognized. You're not alone – a few other customers got caught up in this too, but we're actively sorting things out.

Could you please take a peek in your junk folder or hop onto myLum to check out our responses? We've laid out some steps to get your account back in action. Our main goal is to get you up and running again as soon as possible. Also, good news – we'll be refunding any extra payments that slipped through. Thanks for your understanding, and let us know if there's anything else we can do for you!

Thanks,

Lum Support