Problem with porting number from Bell

JackTheCorpse
JackTheCorpse Posts: 4 Lüm Member
edited February 26 in Community Help

I tried many times and failed to port my number from Bell, contacted them, and replied that they never receive any request so I have to check back with LUM. What's the play here people?

Tagged:

Comments

• H-Man
    H-Man Posts: 324 Lüm Super User

Can you provide more information on what information you're using to port? IE. Account number, IMEI etc.

• JackTheCorpse

I have tried both the account number and IMEI. Both failed

• JackTheCorpse

New update: Bell support said they double-checked and sure that there's no porting request from Lum.

• Lüm-Mobile
    Lüm-Mobile Posts: 386 Lüm Admin

Hello JackTheCorpse

We will continue to work with the trouble tickets that you have opened with us.

Thanks, Lüm Support

• JackTheCorpse

Ok. I guess everything's solved. So the thing is before I ask the support bot if my 647 number from ON can be ported. I said yes, turned out it wasn't after contacting Bell and LUM back and forth, which is a shame since I truly like my old number. Oh well, at least I joined the LUM family now.

• H-Man
    H-Man Posts: 324 Lüm Super User

You must have a SK number and use the service primarily in SK to use LUM. You cannot port your 647 number.

• Lüm-Mobile
    Lüm-Mobile Posts: 386 Lüm Admin

Hi, just wanted to clarify the last point. Lüm only supports Saskatchewan area codes at this time. This includes 306 and 639.

Thanks,

Lüm Support