Are you wondering if your phone is compatible with Lüm so you can get the services you need?
If the answer is yes, while we can't guarantee compatibility without using the IMEI checker, we can provide you with some useful guidelines to determine if your phone is likely to work with your network if the IMEI is not available.
Whether you're planning to buy a new phone or verifying your current device's compatibility, here's what to look for:
Option 1: Use our IMEI Checker
- To get the most accurate and definitive answer about your phone's compatibility, you can use an IMEI checker. The International Mobile Equipment Identity (IMEI) is a unique identifier for your device. You can usually find it by dialing *#06# on your phone.
Option 2: Manual
1. Check the Manufacturer's Website:
- Visit the official website of your phone's manufacturer and look for technical specifications or compatibility information. Most reputable manufacturers provide detailed information about network compatibility for their devices. Choose a phone that matches your network's required frequency bands to ensure seamless connectivity. You can find this information on the manufacturer's website or in the phone's product description.
2. Frequency Bands Supported:
- Mobile networks use different frequency bands to transmit data and calls. To ensure your phone is compatible, it should support the necessary frequency bands for your carrier. Below is a breakdown of our supported frequency bands: